We love all Mojitos here, but this Blackberry Mojito Recipe is one of the best we’ve made! Fresh blackberries and mint make this blackberry mojito cocktail super refreshing, and it is so easy to make. We love the simplicity of this drink with the fresh ingredients and sweet blackberry flavor. Mojitos are such fun cocktails!
This post contains affiliate links. See our full disclosure policy, here.
Blackberry Mojito Ingredients
- 2 oz white rum
- ½ oz fresh lime juice
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- 6 fresh blackberries
- ½ oz simple syrup
- 2 oz club soda or soda water
- A sprig of mint and lime wedge or slice for garnish
I love making cocktails with all of these fresh ingredients. It doesn’t get any better than this amazing blackberry cocktail. When it comes to mojitos, you always have the option to strain your cocktail after shaking, if you don’t love the mint leaves and blackberry chunks, or if you don’t mind those fresh ingredients, don’t even worry about it and just enjoy your cocktail. Let’s get into how to make this!
Blackberry Mojito Directions
1. In your a cocktail shaker, muddle together fresh berries, mint leaves, lime juice, and simple syrup. This will release all the yummy blackberry and mint flavor. If you don’t have a muddler, the end of a wooden spoon works perfectly.
2. Add ice and rum, and shake until well combined and chilled.
3. Pour into your favorite cocktail glass and top with a splash of club soda.
4. Garnish with fresh blackberries, lime wedges, and mint. Enjoy!
This is such a fun, refreshing blackberry mojito recipe. You might also like these other delicious rum cocktail ideas-
- Bahama Mama Cocktail
- Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri
- Frozen Banana Daiquiri
- Coconut Mojito
- Strawberry Mojito
- Shaken Pina Colada
This mojito is sure to be a big hit at your next event, it is the perfect Summer drink.
Blackberry Mojito FAQs
Is there a way to get more blackberry flavor?
Yes! Opt to swap the simple syrup for a blackberry syrup. Make it the same way you would simple syrup- equal parts water and granulated sugar, plus a handful of fresh blackberries. Boil for a few minutes, then smash and strain into a bowl. Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 36 hours!
Can I strain out the fruity bits?
Absolutely! If you prefer not to have the blackberry pieces inside the drink, you can absolutely strain it with the lid to your cocktail shaker before you pour into the glass. You may lose a bit of the blackberry flavor, so this would be the perfect opportunity to try the blackberry syrup!
Do you have any questions? Leave them in the comments below for us!
Then, try our other Mojito recipes-
For a printable version of this recipe, see the recipe card below!
- 2 oz rum
- ½ oz lime juice
- 6 mint leaves
- 6 blackberries
- ½ oz simple syrup
- 2 oz club soda
- In a shaker cup, muddle lime juice, mint, blackberries, and simple syrup.
- Add ice and rum, and shake until well combined and chilled.
- Pour into your favorite cocktail glass and top with club soda.
- Garnish with fresh lime and blackberries.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 267
Next, try out these other delicious cocktail recipes-