This delicious Blackberry Daiquiri Recipe makes the best frozen blackberry daiquiris, one of the most refreshing cocktails that is just perfect for Summer! This is one of our favorite cocktail recipes, and a nice change up from our usual. Blackberry cocktails are perfect for Summer and this one needs to be on your list. It is so easy to make with frozen fruit, simple syrup, lime, rum, and liqueur.
This post contains affiliate links. See our full disclosure policy, here.
Why we love this cocktail-
- Using frozen blackberries and no ice means this drink does not get watered down.
- You don’t always think of blackberries when it comes to cocktails, but they are delicious paired with lime.
- This cocktail doesn’t take much time at all to whip up. Toss everything in the blender and you have a delicious boozy treat.
Here’s what you’ll need to make this drink-
- frozen blackberries
- simple syrup
- white rum
- triple sec
- fresh lime juice
- Fresh limes and 3-4 blackberries for garnish
See the recipe card below for exact amounts and a printable version of this recipe.
Note: We like the balance that triple sec gives this drink, but you can opt to skip it, if you’d like.
Step 1: To your blender or food processor, add blackberries, simple syrup, rum, triple sec, and lime juice.
Step 2: Blend until smooth.
Step 3: Pour into your glasses, and garnish with fresh lime wedges or slices, and blackberries.
What type of alcohol goes with a daiquiri?
Rum is the alcohol most commonly used in daiquiris, though you could also use a flavored rum like Malibu coconut rum, as well.
Can you use vodka instead of rum in a daiquiri?
Yes! Any plain flavored liquor would be delicious.
We hope you love our Blackberry Daiquiri recipe and that it becomes a Summertime favorite. What berry daiquiri should we make next?
Want to save this recipe for later? Click below to save to Pinterest!
Next, try our delicious Blackberry Mojitos.
You might also like these other daiquiri recipes-
This Lime Bacardi Daiquiri is a delicious, classic blended drink.
Our Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri is perfect for Summer!
Try a Frozen Banana Daiquiri for a unique, refreshing cocktail.
This Frozen Pineapple Daiquiri is another great daiquiri option.
- 1 cup frozen blackberries
- 1 oz. simple syrup
- 3 oz. rum
- 2 oz. triple sec
- 1 oz. fresh lime juice
- Fresh limes and blackberries for garnish
- To your blender, add blackberries, simple syrup, rum, triple sec, and lime juice.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into your glasses, and garnish with fresh lime wedges or slices, and blackberries.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 367
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.