This Zombie Apocalypse Cocktail is such a fun Halloween party drink. It’s also perfect for Walking Dead watch parties, Zombie movies, and more! It has quite a few ingredients, but they make for a delicious, easy drink swirled with fun colors for a seriously spooky look.
This post contains affiliate links. See our full disclosure policy, here.
Zombie Apocalypse Cocktail Ingredients:
Vodka– 1 ounce of regular vodka
Melon Liqueur– ½ an ounce of Midori
Juice– 1 ½ ounces of pineapple juice
Blue Curacao– ½ an ounce of blue curacao orange liqueur
Sour Mix– 1 ounce of sweet and sour mix
Cranberry– 1 ounce of unsweetened cranberry juice
Ice– 1 cup of ice cubes for the cocktail shaker
Step 1: In a cocktail shaker, combine ice, vodka, Midori, pineapple juice, blue curacao, and sweet and sour mix.
Step 2: Shake to combine and chill.
Step 3: Add to your cocktail glass, then float 1 ounce cranberry juice on top.
Substitutions & Tips:
- Liquor- you could use just about any liquor in this drink. Clear liquors will have the least impact on the color of the drink, so vodka, white rum or light rum, or tequila would work. However, you could easily use a darker liquor like dark rum or whiskey. You can really get creative with flavored vodkas since they won’t change the look but can definitely offer you a variety of flavor options.
- Fruit Juices- This drink includes both cranberry and pineapple. The cranberry gives us the fun red color, but could be swapped for a splash of grenadine, if desired. You could swap the pineapple for another juice, such as orange juice.
- Sour Mix- If you don’t love the flavor of sour mix, you can opt to swap that for a simple syrup with a squeeze of fresh lime juice or lemon juice.
- Liqueurs- You don’t want to skip the blue curacao or the melon liqueur, because those are what give this drink it’s base green color.
- Add Bubbles- You can make this drink bubbly by adding a bit of ginger ale or lemon-lime soda. These will dilute your color just a bit, but shouldn’t change anything too much.
- Toppings- we used festive skeleton arm stirrers in our drink, but you can get creative with things like gummy worms, gummy eyeballs, etc..
- You can multiply the ingredients of this drink to make a fun Zombie Halloween punch. Combine everything except for the cranberry juice to a punch bowl, and then add the cranberry to individual drinks.
Save this recipe for later. Click the image below to save to Pinterest.
You might also like these other fun Halloween drinks-
This Red Halloween Punch with Vodka is the perfect Halloween party punch.
These Halloween Blood Bag Drinks are an extra spooky cocktail idea.
For another spooky drink, try our Syringe Cocktails.
We dyed a cranberry martini black to make this spooky Black Widow Martini.
- 1 ounce vodka
- ½ ounce midori
- 1 ½ ounce pineapple juice
- ½ ounce blue curacao
- 1 ounce sweet and sour mix
- 1 ounce cranberry juice
- 1 cup ice
- In a cocktail shaker, combine ice, vodka, Midori, pineapple juice, blue curacao, and sweet and sour mix.
- Shake to combine and chill.
- Add to your cocktail glass, then float 1 ounce cranberry juice on top.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 370
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.