I have the perfect winter cocktail for you today that is perfect for Christmas or anytime the weather is cool out and you want to sip on something sweet. I love cranberry cocktails, and this one is no exception. I made these fun frosted cranberries to garnish this Frosted Cranberry Vodka Cocktail, and I think they really set it off.
This post contains affiliate links. See our full disclosure policy, here.
Here’s what you’ll need to make this drink-
- Handful of ice
- ½ cup cranberries (you can use regular or the sugared inside the drink, too!)
- 1 ½ oz. vodka
- ¾ cup cranberry juice
- White sugar sprinkles
- 1 tbsp corn syrup for rimming the glass
- Frosted cranberries for garnish
To make it-
- Pour a layer of white sugar sprinkles onto a plate.
- Rim your glass with corn syrup.
- Dip the glass into the sugar sprinkles, coating the rim.
- Add ice and cranberries to your glass.
- Add vodka and cranberry juice, and give the drink a gentle stir.
- Garnish with sugared cranberries.
I feel like the presentation of this drink is so great for a winter cocktail. Make them for a crowd and your guests will love them. They also remind me of Santa Claus a little bit, too.
For a printable version of this recipe, see below.
If you want to make these, you might find these supplies come in handy-
- 4 oz. Simply lemonade with raspberry
- 1 ½ oz. Tequila
- ½ oz. Triple Sec
- 1 cup ice
- Coarse salt
- Fresh lemon slices and raspberries for garnish
- In your blender, combine pink lemonade, tequila, triple sec, and ice.
- Blend until smooth.
- To serve, add a small layer of coarse salt to a small saucer.
- Run a lemon wedge along the rim of your glass.
- Dip the glass into the salt.
- Add your margarita mixture, then garnish with fresh lemon slices and fresh raspberries.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 320
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.
You might also love these Cranberry Orange Mimosas!