I have another fun holiday drink to share with you all today. I love all of the flavors that the holidays bring and this is a really delicious drink that will have your guests talking, for sure. Simple, delicious combinations make these Cranberry Orange Christmas Mimosas so perfect for the holiday season.
This post contains affiliate links. See our full disclosure policy, here.
Cranberry Orange Mimosas
This is a really simple drink, but it turns out so delicious, it is my go-to drink any time of day during the Christmas season. Mimosas are typically associated with brunch, and traditionally are made with champagne and orange juice, but there are so many yummy variations, including this one with orange and cranberry juice. You can use champagne, prosecco, or sparkling white wine, they would all be delicious.
These would be perfect for a holiday brunch, a girl’s night, or a holiday party. You can omit the champagne for a kid-friendly mocktail version, too. I love this mimosa at any time of day, honestly. So good!
Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter to be notified when we post new recipes!
Here’s what you’ll need to make this Christmas Mimosa-
- Simply Orange or your other favorite orange juice
- Simply Cranberry or another cranberry cocktail juice
- Your favorite champagne- I have simple tastes and love Barefoot Bubbly and Korbel champagnes
- Fresh cranberries and rosemary sprigs for garnish
Here’s how to make it-
- Fill a champagne flute 1/3 of the way with champagne.
- Add 1/3 cranberry juice and 1/3 orange juice.
- Give it a gentle stir, and garnish with fresh cranberries and rosemary
When you are making your Cranberry Orange Christmas Mimosas, these supplies might come in handy-
For a printable version of this recipe, see below-
- Cranberry Juice (we love Simply)
- Orange Juice (also Simply, haha)
- Fresh Cranberries
- Fresh Rosemary
Fill a champagne flute 1/3 of the way up with champagne.
Add 1/3 cranberry juice.
Top with 1/3 orange juice.
Place fresh cranberries on top and a piece of rosemary in the glass for garnish.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 234
You might also like these other holiday cocktails-