I have another super delicious recipe to share with you today. Continuing with my apparent obsession currently with apples and caramel, I whipped up these Apple Cider Floats to share, and boy they were good. Perfect for when you want that taste of Fall, but you live in Alabama like me, where it is still hot out throughout the majority of the Fall season, haha. Or, maybe just because you like ice cream.
This post contains affiliate links. See our full disclosure policy, here.
These are super simple, of course, you need just a handful of ingredients. Here’s what I used to make them-
- 3 scoops of vanilla bean ice cream
- 1 -1 1/2 cups of apple cider
- Whipped cream for topping
- This homemade caramel sauce for topping
To make these, just like you would a typical float, fill your cup or glass with yummy ice cream. I used vanilla bean, I thought it would go really great with the apple cider.
Then, fill the glass with apple cider.
Top with yummy whipped cream, of course.
Then, finish it off with this amazing homemade caramel sauce. You can also use cinnamon, apple pie spice, or store bought caramel, if you want. I bet a sprinkle of sea salt would be yummy, too!
There you have your yummy Apple Cider Float! To get a printable version of this recipe, see below!
Apple Cider Floats
- 3 scoops vanilla bean ice cream
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups apple cider
- whipped cream for topping
- homemade caramel sauce, apple pie spice, cinnamon for topping
- Add 3 scoops of ice cream to your glass.
- Fill glass with apple cider- about 1 - 1 1/2 cups
- Top with whipped cream
- Finish with homemade caramel sauce, cinnamon, apple pie spice, etc.. whatever toppings you like.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 388
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.
You might also like these other yummy Apple Cider recipes-